Datasets and resources
Datasets are available through our dataset platform is designed to enable the sharing of several classes of research data generated by the Medical Research Council Brain Network Dynamics Unit at the University of Oxford (MRC BNDU). The datasets could include:
- Electrophysiological recording from humans and rodents
- Digital micrographs of brain tissue
- Scripts and code used for analysis of data
- Printable 3D models and microcontroller code
- Code for modelling of neuronal networks
All downloads require making an account; the primary reason for this is to enable us to monitor downloads of datasets which allows us to report this to funding bodies.